The personal information protection mechanism is constructed, and the personal information is protected by thorough recognition and the challenge of the personal information protection.
Article 1 personal information
1. "Personal information" refers to "personal information" in the personal information protection act, and it is information about the individual who lives, and it refers to the information which can identify the specific individual by the name, the date of birth, the address, the telephone number, the contact, the other description, etc. included in the information.
2. "Personal information" and "characteristic information" of the personal information are the ones other than the "personal information" as specified above, the service which I received, the purchased article, the history of the page and the advertisement, the search keyword, the date of use, the usage method, the utilization environment, the postal code, the sex, the occupation, age, IP ad It refers to the loss, cookie information, location information, and terminal identification information of the terminal.
Article 2 personal information acquisition method
1. This service may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when you use the registration. In addition, we include the transaction records, including the user's personal information, and the information about the settlement, between the user and the partner. The following may be acquired from "partner".
2. Services, software, purchased products, history of the pages and advertisements, the search keywords, the date and time of use, the usage, the usage environment, the communication status of the terminal in the case of using the portable terminal, and the various setting information in the service We will retrieve the history information and characteristic information such as IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal identification information, etc. when using the service of our company or the partner, or when browsing the page.
Article 3 purpose of acquiring and using personal information
The purpose of this service is to obtain and use personal information.
1. The purpose of displaying the registration information such as the name, address, contact, payment method, information on the service, purchased goods, and the money for the purpose of viewing and modifying the customer's registration information or usage
2. The purpose of using the contact information such as the name, the address, the email address, etc., in order to contact the customer and to send the goods and to make contact with each other
3. Purpose of using the information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and arrival result of mail with delivery certificate
4. The purpose of using the purchased product name and quantity, the type and period of the service, the period, the bill amount, the name, the address, the payment of the bank account number and the credit card number, etc.for the purchase price
5. For the purpose of conveniently inputting data, the purpose of transferring the registered information on the input screen or forwarding it to other services such as those provided by the partner based on the customer's order
6. In order to refuse the use of customers who have violated the terms of service of this service, such as by delaying payment of a payment or causing damage to a third party, or for the use of services for illegal or unreasonable purposes, the information for identifying individuals, names, addresses, etc. shall be used Purpose
7. The purpose of using the information necessary for providing services to customers, such as information regarding the contents of the inquiries and the request for payment, and the use of customer service and contact information
8. The purpose associated with the purpose of use
Rule 4 personal information management
In order to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, and leakage of personal information, to ensure the maintenance and maintenance of the security system, and to ensure the thorough education of staff members, take necessary measures, such as thorough safety measures, and strict management of personal information .
Rule 5 disclosure of personal information
1. If you are requested to disclose personal information from you, we will disclose this without delay. However, in cases where it falls under any of the following conditions, the whole or part may not be disclosed, and in cases where an order has not been disclosed shall be notified without delay.
- In cases where there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or any other beneficial interest of the customer or third party
- Cases where there is a risk of serious hindrance to the proper implementation of our business;
- Other violations of laws and regulations
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and property information is not disclosed in principle.
Article 6 provision of personal information to third parties
1. You will not be able to provide any third party without prior consent. However, unless otherwise recognized by the personal information protection act or other laws and regulations.
- Laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- In cases where it is especially necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of sound training of children, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal
- A national institution or a local government or a person who has received the entrustment must cooperate with the act of executing the affairs specified by laws and regulations, and there is a possibility that it may hinder the execution of said affairs by obtaining the consent of the principal
- In cases where the notification or publication of the following matters is made in advance:
- Including provision to third parties for use purpose
- Data items provided to third parties
- Means or methods of providing to third parties
- An act of suspending the provision of personal information to third parties in response to the request of a person
2. The following cases shall not apply to any third party, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
- In cases where the service entrusts all or part of personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use;
- In cases where personal information is provided in accordance with the merger of the business due to a merger or any other reason
- In the case where the personal information is jointly utilized with a specific person, the name and the name of the person jointly used, the range of the person to whom it is jointly utilized, the purpose of the use of the person to use, and the name or the name of the person who has the responsibility for the management of the personal information in advance, the book When a person is notified or he / she is in a state of easy knowledge
Safety measures for personal information
This service is responsible for ensuring security and security of personal information.
We will always gather information on the protection of personal information and endeavor to conduct the latest security measures.
Rule 8 correction and deletion of personal information
1. If your personal information contained in this service is false information, you can request the correction or deletion of personal information by the procedure specified by this service.
2. This service shall be subject to the request set forth in the preceding paragraph and you will need to respond to the request.
Article 9 suspension of use of personal information, etc
If you are asked to stop or erase the use of the personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or have been fraudulent, the investigation is necessary without delay; Suspend use of the information, etc., and notify the customer of that effect. However, if there is a large amount of expenses in the suspension of use of personal information, or if it is difficult to stop use, etc., measures shall be taken.
- This service will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information held.
Article 11 personal information management officer
Cosmic Nakano Yoshihiko
Article 12 inquiry